ALIVE
For the first time in what feels like forever, I finally feel alive again! Today. 20/1/12.


Maybe it's cause I played tennis with Amanda- trust me, running after balls/ dodging stray balls that come too close to your face totally counts for exercise. Or maybe it was cause I realised that no matter how much of a letdown your week has been so far, spending some quality time with close friends somehow makes it all ok. Like how antiseptic wash makes a wound better. Except, of course, without the pain factor. (Ok, I realised that this analogy doesn't exactly paint a pretty mental picture, but you get my point. Besides, it's original!) Which led me to make a resolution for 2012, which honestly, is a breakthrough moment if you ask me, cause I have NEVER made any real new year resolutions before in my life. Only those that I was forced to make and never kept. My fake promised resolutions usually go something like this:

Friend/parent/teacher/whoever(FPTW): So what's your new year's resolution?

Me: Mmm *tries to laugh question off*

FPTW: You mean you don't have one?! *shocked/slightly put off face*

Me: Yeah I do. I'm going to go jogging more.



Which, never works out cause I hate running for fun. Even if it's supposed to build stamina blah blah blah. Really. I've already realised a long time ago that achieving stamina is way out of reach. Anyway, back to the main point. My resolution for 2012: Maintain contact with ALL of my close friends. Sounds totally cheesy right, like those exact words from any Hallmark card. But I made it my resolution cause I realised that I have some really awesome friends in my life, and I don't ever want that to change :)