|
Whaddup?
This space is for the downloading of the(seemingly) billions of random thoughts floating around in my mind. Well. Some of them anyway. |
|
|
Francine Amanda affiliates
Amanda
Tiffany
4Charity09
Throwers
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
Pilot (Just like the start of any good tv series)
SO.I've decided to revive my blog, sans the posts which I wrote in sec school. Took a trip down memory lane when I re-read my posts from then, and I can't believe how funny (and bimbotic) I sound in all of them. Ergh. Total cringe-worthy material. ANYWAY. Cny's coming up, and I'm gonna be back in Malaysia(what's new?) for that. Can't wait to see my cousins and all, but I've always wondered how a cny at home here would feel like. There never have been the need to rush off immediately from school celebrations in order to avoid the massive traffic jam on the causeway, no missed party invites from friends, and probably a whole lot less of extended family gossip. I guess I've always wanted to have my cny here- a calm affair comprising just the five of us. But I guess that's not really the point of cny, is it? Then again, come to think of it, if I had never spent my cnys in Malaysia, I would have never been able to do crazyawesome stuff like set off my own fireworks( much better seeing them up close than from a distance) and ride my own motorbike. Damn, hate it when philosophy manages to encapsulate your experiences! This just in: Job offer in sight! Fingers crossed! |