|
Whaddup?
This space is for the downloading of the(seemingly) billions of random thoughts floating around in my mind. Well. Some of them anyway. |
|
|
Francine Amanda affiliates
Amanda
Tiffany
4Charity09
Throwers
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed |
1111pm
The past week till now in a list. Go.1) Work. 2) ACG + MBS 3) WICKED. So good. 4) -Results + disappointment. -Thank God for amazing friends. 5) SMU open house 6) Mass @ church + siam-ing quickly once it ended to avoid questions I didn't/ don't really wish to answer right now. 7) More questions. 8) No responses. 9) Guilt from not responding. 10) Fall sick. 11) Quit job. 12) Watch prepubescent basketball match. 13) Socialise + forget everything for a moment. 14) Reminded of reality again. 15) Which brings me to now. The present. Some say that's what it's called cause it's a gift. I think I should believe them. But right now, it just goes straight into the Worst Gifts pile.
|